Call for abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program. Abstracts should contain new information and not have been presented before.
- Online submission of abstracts opens: 15 February 2022
- New abstract submission deadline: 10 July 2022
- Abstract evaluation deadline: 20 July 2022
To upload your abstract please click here.
In order to access the online abstract submission system you must first register.
- Abstracts should contain new information and not have been presented before.
- Check the abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Do not include references.
- Abstract language: English for foreign participants and Romanian & English for the Romanian residents.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstract presenters will be required to fund in full their own attendance at the Congress (including Congress registration and travel expenses) and should not accept to present an abstract if attendance is not possible.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants.
You can only submit the abstract on your User profile by entering the username and password received with the registration confirmation.
- After finishing uploading you can preview and correct your abstract before the evaluation due date
- The abstract can be reviewed and finalized by lodging in the User profile at a later stage (till the submission deadline).
Important: Please note that only ELECTRONIC submission will be accepted. Faxed or mailed abstracts will not be reviewed.
All abstracts must include
- Title: maximum 125 characters (capital letters)
- Topic: Select from Submission Categories
- Presentation type preference (select poster presentation/ oral presentation). Kindly note that the final type of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Committee after evaluation by the Abstract Reviewing Committee.
- Authors: Full name, email address and affiliation(s) are mandatory for each author. Indicate the presenting author for the abstract.
- Body of Abstract must be structured as follows: Objectives: study objectives, hypotheses tested, or description of problem (max 650 characters) Methods: methods used, or approach taken (max 650 characters) Results: presented in a summarized form, must include data and/or substantial information about results (max 650 characters) Conclusion: description of the main outcomes of the study (max 650 characters).
By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to release the license to the Congress organizers and give permission to publish the abstract in the Congress program-book and on the website (and by doing so, certify that the abstract is original work).
- Health promotion, protection, illness prevention in the perinatal period;
The first thousand days of life, lifelong consequences
- Protecting and promoting breastfeeding: the role and responsibility of health professionals
- COVID 19 in children: Past, Present and Future
- Vaccines and vaccinations, equality, global perspectives, lifelong relevance
- Current topics in Paediatric Infectious Diseases (in collaboration with ESPID)
- State of the art in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine (in collaboration with ERS)
- Updates in Pediatric Allergy and Immunology (in collaboration with EAACI)
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- Pediatric Cardology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Paediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Child abuse and neglect
- Psihiatric diseases